Sunday, October 4, 2009

STRAY ------ Steve Conte


"Stray" is the awesome opening from the anime series "Wolf's Rain", by American singer and rock musician Steve Conte. Conte often works with composer Yoko Kanno and lyricist Tim Jensen creating soundtracks to anime series, such as this one.

As per several listeners' comments, Stray is a truly awesome song, with deep meaning and a haunting melody:

"As for me it's not just a song... It is a hymn of freedom."

"I loved this song the first time I heard it as the opening of the anime Wolf's Rain. An amazing song... makes me feel alive and proud."


"I'm addicted to this song now. SO brilliant!"

You should check this out, have a look at the VIDEO link below!


Have you listened to it?, PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT; let us know if STRAY, Steve Conte is a Truly Awesome Song 4 U!

3 comments:

boubou said...

Bonjour !

First time i come across your blog;, i just wanted to invite you to check out my daily collage inspirations on my blog boubouteatime if you have some time, i hope you will enjoy the visit ! a bientot!
Bouchra

Roder Rock said...

Wow, that sound good, very cool!

Thank you "follow" my blog,

Success!

calimeroesmalo said...

I heard too with " Wolf´s Rain" and i love it!!!!!
A great song!!!!
i put this song in my MP4 for listen to everytime jajajaja.
( sorry for my English)
aio¡¡¡¡¡ bye¡¡¡

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Truly Awesome Songs (TAS): Info, Meaning, Videos, Pictures, Lyrics, MP3 Downloads of your favourite songs.